Toothache Home Remedy
Having a Toothache can be a rather painful experience. Luckily there are a number of Toothache Home Remedy product options available that we will explain later. A toothache or pain from your tooth is often caused by irritation to the nerve in the effected tooth. Injury, Infection, Gum Disease, Dental Decay and cracked teeth are the common causes of a Toothache. In rare cases, however, it is possible to have pain that starts external to any dental area that continues to the mouth that gives the false impression of tooth pain. This is often caused by complications with the jaw joint, ear, nerve or sinuses.
Causes of Tooth Pain
The central portion of the tooth has what is called pulp that contains numerous sensitive nerve endings. When the pulp becomes inflamed due to a cavity, gum disease, decay etc it can cause severe pain. There are a number of effective Toothache Home Remedy products available to effectively relieve pain.
If you find that you are extremely sensitive to hot and cold foods then there are also toothache home remedy style toothpaste’s available to alleviate symptoms.
If any of the following symptoms persist for a long period of time it may be worthwhile seeing a medical practitioner;
- Sensitivity to Temperature
- Bleeding Gums
- Pain When Chewing Food
- Swollen gums or jaw
- Trauma or injury.
- Altering your diet to reduce your sugar and starch intake is a must.
- Try to minimize foods that sticks between your teeth.
- Maintain a regular Brushing Regime. Brush after meals.
- Use Fluoride Toothpaste.
- Regularly Floss before brushing to remove food particles stuck between your teeth.
- Brush your gums to increase the bloodflow and healthy gums.
- Arrange to have your teeth cleaned by a dentist at least twice per year.
- Wear a mouth guard when playing high impact sports.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking where possible.
Toothache Home Remedy Products
Utilizing the following natural home remedy products can be an extremely effective way to prevent dental implications and to reduce toothache pain. Plus it could save you money, which is always a bonus! 🙂
Prevention & Treatment – Comfort Rescue Tooth Powder – $17.99 Approx Ideally suited for moderate to serious toothaches. Eliminates gum disease and reverses gum recession, gum inflammation, plaque build-up, gum sores & dry mouth syndrome. 100% pure and highest quality product available. Non-GMO verified, certified organic ingredients with eco-friendly packaging.
Instant Toothache Relief – OralPlus – 100% Natural Toothpaste – $18.99 – For Instant Toothache Relief. OralPlus is also an effective treatment for gum disease, gingivitis, bad breath, bleeding gums, periodontal disease, decay prevention & more.
Instant Toothache Relief Extra Strength – Herbal Dentist Extra Strength – #1 Treatment – $34.97
- For Moderate to Severe Dental Issues
- Gingivitis • Bleeding & Receding Gums • Gum & Periodontal Disease
- Gum Infections • Bad Breath • Sensitive Teeth • Oral Pain
- Benefits of use may include firmer, pinker, healthier gums, and tighter,
- Herbal Dentist may be utilized as an ointment, mouthwash, tooth cleaner, & breath freshener!
Complete Toothache Relief & Prevention – Super Comfort Dental Rescue Kit – $77.99
- This kit has been designed for moderate to serious teeth & gum support. Carefully formulated to treat and reverse gum recession, sensitivity & toothaches.
- Whats in the Kit: SuperComfort Oil (For Gum Health), Rescue Powder (for effective cleaning of teeth and gums), Detox Oil for removing toxins & to promote healthy teeth. Mouthwash.
- Voted one of the most effective, Non GMO, certified organic products on the market for the effective treatment and prevention of tooth aches.